I highly recommend Monique as a coach and consultant in navigating the road to finding your leadership style.Apryl Delancey
CEO, Data Scientist
A Woman's Guide to Confident, Authentic and Effective Leadership
LEADING GRACEFULLY: How to Lean into Your Strengths for More Impact
This keynote is based on Monique’s top-selling book, Leading Gracefully: A Woman’s Guide to Confident, Authentic and Effective Leadership, where you will discover what it takes to be a successful female leader in a world still very much dominated by men.
You’ll learn about a radically new approach to leadership that is designed to play to women’s strengths, while leveraging traditional qualities of leadership. What works for men doesn't necessarily work for women in a leadership context, and given obstacles like gender bias, women need a new roadmap to leadership that is designed to help them succeed.
During this high-content, interactive keynote, you will learn:
- How gender bias, specifically the Double Bind can hinder women's advancmeent
- "Tightrope of Leadership" where women have to choose between being liked vs respected
- 7 strengths that women possess that are necessary for leading high-performing teams and organizations
- 4 traditional qualities of leadership that women need for maximum impact
- Practical tips, tools and practices to develop a balanced, authentic and confident approach to leading with impact
Perfect for: Women in all levels of their career, from high-potentials to senior executives who want to lead with more impact.