I found her catching the ear of the women in the audience who are mid-career level wanting to get ahead or a promotion, but are lacking the self-confidence and leadership skills necessary to get there.Lia Tatevoisan, VP Operations
A Woman's Guide to Confident, Authentic and Effective Leadership
PROFESSIONAL BUSINESS SPEAKER FOR CONFERENCES & EVENTS
Monique Tallon speaks on on the topics of Women's Leadership, Diversity & Inclusion and Gender Balance within organizations. She brings her experience working as a Marketing Executive in Silicon Valley, combined with over 10 years of coaching and training hundreds of leaders in companies like Microsoft, Deloitte, Samsung, and Siemens. She is the CEO of Highest Path Consulting and the author of Leading Gracefully: A Woman's Guide to Confident, Authentic and Effective Leadership.
She has spoken at various conferences and organizations including:
- Microsoft’s Global Women’s Leadership Conference
- NAWL 12th Annual General Counsel Institute
- Texas Librarians Association Conference
- Groundbreaking Women in Construction Conference
- Watermark Leadership Conference for Women
- MERGE! & MOVE! Women’s Conferences
- European Professional Women’s Network
- Women in Technology International (WITI)
- Armenian International Women's Association Conference
Speaking Programs Offered:
- Women's Leadership Speaking: Empowering women to advance into leadership positions and to create more gender diverse organizations.
- Organizational Culture: How to create a more inclusive culture that drives innovation.
- Gender Bias: Helping employees recognize various forms of bias, including gender bias, to create workplaces that are more fair, equal and inclusive.
Professional Speaker Services:
- Keynote Speaker
- Breakout and general session speaker
- Facilitation at meetings, retreats and strategic planning sessions
- Coaching, consulting and communication training for Boards of Directors, leaders, staff and volunteers