I found her catching the ear of the women in the audience who are mid-career level wanting to get ahead or a promotion, but are lacking the self-confidence and leadership skills necessary to get there.Lia Tatevoisan, VP Operations
A Woman's Guide to Confident, Authentic and Effective Leadership
PROFESSIONAL BUSINESS SPEAKER FOR CONFERENCES & EVENTS
Monique Tallon speaks on on the topics of Women's Leadership, Diversity & Inclusion and Gender Balance within organizations. She brings her experience working as a Marketing Executive in Silicon Valley, combined with over 10 years of coaching and training hundreds of leaders in companies like Microsoft, Deloitte, Wal-Mart, and Farmer's Insurance. She is the CEO of Highest Path Consulting and the author of Leading Gracefully: A Woman's Guide to Confident, Authentic and Effective Leadership.
Speaking Programs Offered:
- Women's Leadership Speaking: Empowering women to advance into leadership positions and to create more gender diverse organizations.
- Organizational Culture: How to create a more inclusive culture that drives innovation.
- Gender Bias: Helping employees recognize various forms of bias, including gender bias, to create workplaces that are more fair, equal and inclusive.
Professional Speaker Services:
- Keynote Speaker
- Breakout and general session speaker
- Facilitation at meetings, retreats and strategic planning sessions
- Coaching, consulting and communication training for Boards of Directors, leaders, staff and volunteers
She has spoken at various conferences and organizations including:
- Microsoft’s Global Women’s Leadership Conference
- NAWL 12th Annual General Counsel Institute
- Texas Librarians Association Conference
- Groundbreaking Women in Construction Conference
- Watermark Leadership Conference for Women
- MERGE! & MOVE! Women’s Conferences
- European Professional Women’s Network
- Women in Technology International (WITI)
- Armenian International Women's Association Conference